Wednesday 23 March 2011

Down by the River

You can't move in the shops at the moment for fringing and Kaftans (We ourselves have the most beautiful dip dye fringing range hitting our website soon)and it's all inspired by the hippie decades of the 60s and 70s.  Why oh why oh why wasn't I alive then? My obsession with all things from this era has taken a turn for the worst today after seeing this video. I am literally obsessed with Crosby Stills Nash and Young and have been since I was about 13. Not only is the fashion amazing in this video, (I want Steve Still's fringed Jacket - You will be seeing me heavily fringed at Glastonbury and most of the summer festivals.) but 1969 was a time before health and safety reared it's ugly head and you could plug all your equipment in right on the edge of a massive swimming pool.

Rock on.









Mark Fast SS11

Mark Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment